Come and discover the wonders that the island of Milos has to offer its visitors. Sail aboard a comfortable and spacious catamaran with an experienced crew and a small group of only 12 guests among the fascinating beaches, caves and rock formations that characterize the island. Enjoy a fun-filled day, stopping to swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters.
Program of the boat trip to Milos, Sykia and Kleftiko:
- Meet at 09:45 at the port of Adamantas where you will meet the crew and board a comfortable sailboat.
- We will sail along the eastern coast of the bay, passing by the Christian catacombs and the colorful villages of Skinopi and Klima. Klima is the capital of ancient Milos and the place where the famous statue of Venus de Milo was discovered.
- After seeing the famous bear-shaped rocks of Arkoudes, we arrive at Cape Vani, an impressive 30-meter-high rock. It was home to one of the first mineral mines on Milos, dating back to the 19th century.
- Next stop is Kalogries, a beautiful bay perfect for snorkeling where we will stop to swim.
- Once back on board, enjoy fresh fruit, cakes and refreshments as we set sail for Sykia, one of the largest and most impressive caves on Milos, accessible only by boat. We will enter the cave with our small inflatable boat to marvel at the cave’s interior.
- Finally, we reach the caves of Kleftiko, which are a must see. This unique complex of white rocks, arches and caves, in combination with the turquoise color of the sea, create one of the most spectacular sceneries in the world. Snorkeling here is an amazing experience…bring your mask, fins and underwater camera and enjoy!
- Back on the boat, refreshments and ice-cold beers await, followed by a delicious meal and dessert.
- The last swimming stop will be in the bay of Agios Dimitrios.
- The return to Adamantas is scheduled around 18:00.
*The itinerary of the cruise is subject to change according to the weather conditions and at the discretion of the captain.
**In case of strong north winds, the tour will start from the south side of Milos. Transfer to and from the port of Adamas will be provided and included in the price.
***In case of south winds we will sail to the north side of Milos and visit the inaccessible beaches of Kimolos & Poliegos.
The price includes: Professional crew – Lunch – Snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks – Snorkelling equipment – Underwater GoPro.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Sunscreen – Swimsuit – Beach towel – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.