Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site for cetacean conservation, Tenerife’s west coast is a real sanctuary for these incredible marine species: throughout the year, 26 of the world’s 79 species of cetaceans, such as dolphins, orcas or blue whales, pass through the island. Enjoy a breathtaking experience aboard a “Blue Boat” certified catamaran for responsible watching and admire whales and dolphins in their natural habitat. Then, sail to the majestic cliffs of Los Gigantes and stop at the Bay of Masca to swim, snorkel and enjoy lunch with paella, fruit and drinks.
Program of the boat trip to Los Gigantes cliffs and Masca bay:
- Meet at 10:00am at the departure point in Puerto Colón. Here you will meet the crew and board a luxury catamaran, certified “Blue Boat” for sustainable and responsible watching.
- After a quick safety briefing, you will set sail towards the dolphin and whale watching hotspots, such as the Teno-Rasca Whale Sanctuary, part of Tenerife’s official Special Conservation Zone about 3.4 miles off the coast, home to up to 25 different species of cetaceans, including the Pilot Whale and Bottlenose Dolphin. You will be able to admire these wonderful creatures up close in their natural habitat, listening to the crew’s expert commentary.
- We will then continue to the cliff of Los Gigantes, one of Tenerife’s most spectacular landscapes. Marvel at the sheer, rocky walls of Los Gigantes rise majestically above the sea, reaching a height of 600 meters.
- Finally, we will head to the quiet Bay of Masca, a wonderful volcanic beach with crystal clear waters, where we will stop for swimming and snorkeling, as well as to enjoy the lunch with paella, fresh fruit and drinks.
- At the end of the boat trip, around 4:15pm, you will return to the port.
*This experience requires a minimum number of 6 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Lunch with paella – Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Equipment for snorkelling – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 11 people on board.