While staying in Lisbon, let yourself be enchanted by the beauty of the most characteristic monuments during a 1-hour tour aboard a silent sailboat. Admire the majestic statue of Christ the Redeemer, which opens its arms to Portugal, and the Belém Tower, considered an architectural jewel by the many visitors who pass through its walls every year.
Program of the sailing cruise on the Tagus River:
- Meet 15 minutes before departure at the black van of Tagus Cruises in front of Gate No. 1 of the Marina Doca do Bom Sucesso, between the BP gas station and the Vela Latina restaurant.
- The tour will take you along the southern edge of the Tagus, the longest river in the Iberian Peninsula, full of attractions and historical buildings to see along the way.
- As you pass under the 25 de Abril Bridge, you will see the famous Cristo Rei statue, one of Lisbon’s symbols, built in the 1950s to commemorate Portugal’s salvation during World War II.
- On the way back, sailing towards the Marina Doca do Bom Sucesso, you will also be able to admire the Monument to Discoveries and the Tower of Belém, one of the most visited monuments in Portugal, both for its architectural features and its historical importance. It has also been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- On the return to the port, there will be a light aperitif, a drink and snacks on board.
- The tour ends after about an hour at the Marina Doca do Bom Sucesso.
The price includes: Professional skipper – 1 drink per person – Snacks.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.