Let’s leave together on board of a beautiful Gozzo towards the wonderful islands of the Gulf of Naples: Ischia and Procida, real corners of Paradise. The Campanian Archipelago is the perfect place for anyone who wants to get lost among the sea, relaxation and breathtaking views. Traveling by sea, you will have the opportunity to admire the scenery of both islands: Procida, the smallest of the islands in the Gulf, with its colourful fishing village and Ischia, the so-called Green Island, famous for the richness of its thermal springs and for the beauty of its beaches and its forests. On board a private boat, with the guide of our attentive and trained staff, you will spend a day of relaxation and discovery, all accompanied by several stops for diving and swimming in the most suggestive spots of the coast.
Here is only a suggested itinerary with some of the main sights of the two islands highlighted. Since this is a private excursion, you can customize it as you wish:
- After the pick-up at your accommodation in Sorrento, you will meet the crew at the port of Sorrento.
- You will cross, on board a comfortable sorrentine Gozzo, the beautiful Gulf of Naples to get to the island of Procida.
- In Procida you can admire: the medieval center Terra Murata with the majestic Palazzo D’Avalos; Corricella, the colourful fishing village and the small Nature Reserve of Vivara. Your skipper will entertain you during the navigation through anecdotes and traditions of the island, all accompanied by several stops for diving and swimming in the most beautiful spots of the Procidan coast.
- Sailing towards Ischia through the “Kingdom of Neptune” keep your camera handy: you might spot some magnificent dolphins!
- Once arrived in Ischia, if you want to visit the island by land the staff will make you disembark at the port, from which you can decide whether to visit the majestic Aragonese Castle, the Mortella Gardens or the “Soccorso” Church in Forio or simply stop to enjoy a delicious lunch in one of the typical restaurants of the area.
- During the day you will have many opportunities to swim and snorkel and the skipper will not fail to amaze you with a swim in a gorgeous hot spring that crosses the sea: the Bay of Sorgeto.
- Finally, on the way back, enjoy a well-deserved moment of relaxation watching the sunset and sipping a fresh glass of Prosecco offered by the staff.
Private transfer from and to the hotel is available only for hotels in Sorrento. For departures from Positano, Amalfi and Naples the skipper will wait for you at the port.
The price includes: Boat – Pick-up to/from the port – English-speaking skipper – Fuel – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Snacks – Fruit – Towels.
The price does not include: Entrance fees – Lunch.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.