During your stay in Naples, treat yourself to a day of relaxation and discovery, joining the boat tour to Ischia and Procida departing from Naples. On board of a comfortable and elegant boat, together with an expert skipper, you will visit Ischia, the so-called “Green Island”, famous for its green landscapes and the healing properties of its springs and thermal waters; and Procida, the smallest of the islands of the Gulf of Naples, with its slow rhythms, far from the unbridled tourism and chaos of the nearby islands. The tour includes stops for swimming and snorkeling, snacks and cold drinks offered on board and stops at the ports to explore the characteristic towns on foot.
Program of the boat trip to Ischia and Procida:
- Meet your driver at 07:45 am outside the Star Hotel Terminus, in Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, Naples and transfer by minivan/minibus at the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Boarding and departure for Ischia; along the way you can see in the distance Nisida, the Phlegraean Fields up to Cape Miseno, the extreme tip of the Phlegraean Peninsula.
- Upon arrival in Ischia, while sailing along the coast you will admire the Maronti beach, the Green Grotto, where we will stop to swim and snorkel, and the Aragonese Castle, the majestic fortress which is now known worldwide as the symbol of the island of Ischia.
- With a stop of 3 or 4 hours at the port of Ischia, you can explore the island by land in complete autonomy, perhaps visiting the Aragonese Castle, La Mortella Gardens, the village Sant’Angelo, or even relaxing on one of the many beaches of the island.
- Once back on the boat, we will head towards Procida. Sailing around the island you can admire: the islet of Vivara; Terra Murata with the former prison of Palazzo d’Avalos; the colorful Marina di Corricella; the bay of Chiaiozza and much more. Also in Procida, we will stop for a swim in one of the many bays along the coast.
- In Procida, you will have 1 or 2 hours of free time to visit the island by land in total autonomy.
- Finally, we will leave Procida and return to Sorrento, with the final limoncello tasting.
- Upon return to the port of Piano di Sorrento, the driver will take you back to Naples.
*This experience requires a minimum number of 4 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: Transfer to/from Naples – English speaking skipper – Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price doe not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Destination fee € 5,00 per person to be paid on the spot – Snorkeling equipment (it is advisable for the customers to bring their own or to buy it new before boarding: € 15,00 mask; € 9,00 snorkel)
Don’t forget: Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 12-14 people on board.