The natural beauty and rich cultural history of Hvar town, as well as its annual 2,718 hours of sunshine, make this small area one of the most popular destinations on the Adriatic Sea. Discover the town of Hvar with a small group and an expert skipper on this 9-hour boat tour from Trogir to visit and learn about its major attractions, including Milna Bay and the nearby Pakleni islands, where you will be able to swim and snorkel, and enjoy delicious meal on the beach.
Tour program of the boat trip to Hvar, Milna and Pakleni islands:
- Meeting point at 8:15am in Trogir at Ulica kralja Tomislava 16, where you will meet your skipper and board on a speedboat.
- The tour’s first stop will be at Milna on island Brač for a coffee break on the beautiful promenade. Milna is a pretty fishing town in a sheltered bay with south facing beaches and crystal clear water, surrounded by pine forest. Renowed among sailors, Milna is the perfect place to kick back and relax and get away from it all, as well as a sailing paradise.
- Our second destination will be Hvar, the queen of Croatian islands and famous getaway for jetsetters from all around the world. Apart from the strong nightlife game, this town has a lot more to offer, from amazing natural beaches and coves to the rich cultural heritage. Make the most of your 3 hours free time to wander the old street filled with history and ancient architecture, to climb up the Španjola Fortica fortress for an outstanding view on the Hvar archipelago and to visit the Saint Stephen Cathedral.
- Just 10 minutes away from Hvar, are the Pakleni islands, a collection of fourteen untouched islands that attract visitors for their hidden beaches, deserted lagoons and bays, Palmižana being the most famous of them. With 2 hours free time, we suggest you to enjoy the aquamarine blue waters or to take a walk along numerous paths in this little eco paradise. Or just go to the famous Laganini beach club in Palmižana to enjoy great cocktails and food.
- It is time to return to Trogir, where the tour will end around 7:00pm.
*Please keep in mind the route and time schedule can vary depending on the weather and sea conditions.
**This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
The price includes: English speaking skipper – Bottled water – Windproof jacket – Equipment for snorkeling.
Don’t forget: Beach towel – Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.