The southwest coast draws its charm from a wealth of opposites: cosy bays, nice beaches marinas, magicalresorts and enchanting mountain scenery, a stone’s throw from Palma. Get ready to discover the most exclusive coast of Mallorca with the 4-hours boat tour from Santa Ponsa, which will lead you to the discovery of the most beautiful coves and inlets, where you can stop for swimming and snorkeling. Plus, you’ll be able to taste delicious aperitif with fresh home-made tapas prepared by the crew.
Program of the boat trip from Santa Ponsa:
- Meeting point at 9:30am or at 2:30pm at Carrer del Riu Síl, 1, in front of Burger King. Here you will meet the crew and board a spacious catamaran.
- We will start sailing towards the Cruz del Descubrimiento, a monument that you will be able to admire from the sea and that commemorates the landing of King James I, who began modern day Spanish rule.
- Passing through Cala en Guixar, we will access the marine reserve of the Malgrats Islands, an archipelago of two small islands with crystal clear water, rich sea life and beautiful bays: a paradise of outstanding natural beauty.
- The tour continues with a stop of about 1 hour that, depending on wind and sea conditions, can take place in Cala Blanca or Cala Camp de Mar. We will stop to swim and snorkel, as well as for an aperitif with home-made tapas that the crew will make on board.
- Then, we will sail back to Santa Ponsa, passing by some beautiful bays and beaches such as Cala Monjo, Cala Fornells and Paguera.
- At the end of the boat trip, around 2:00pm or 7:00pm, you will return to the port.
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and sea conditions.
**Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are not included in the price and can be purchased on board. It is not allowed to bring drinks on board (water bottles are allowed).
The price includes: Professional skipper – Assistant on board – Tapas aperitif – Equipment for snorkelling – SUP equipment.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – beach towel – sunscreen – sun hat – camera.
Maximum: 13 people on board.