Get ready to discover one of the most wonderful places in the world: the archipelago of La Maddalena enchants its visitors for its bright colors, for its unspoiled nature, for the numerous bays and coves hidden in a turquoise and crystalline sea. Aboard a spacious catamaran, you will visit the most beautiful islands of the National Park of La Maddalena Archipelago, with stops in the most exclusive bays and in the most suggestive spots: the islands of Spargi, Budelli, Santa Maria and Porto della Madonna. In addition, you can taste the typical Sardinian products on board with a delicious lunch prepared by the crew.
Program of the boat tour to La Maddalena Archipelago:
- Meeting point at 9:30 am at the departure point, which can be Porto Rafael or Cannigione. Here you will meet the crew and board a luxurious catamaran.
- The itinerary of the boat tour to La Maddalena Archipelago is strongly related to the sea and weather conditions: according to these there will be about 3 stops at the most beautiful islands of the archipelago, inluding the island of Spargi, the island of Budelli and the island of Santa Maria.
- The island of Spargi, in the north-east corner of Sardinia, is an uncontaminated and wild paradise, for this reason the island is completely uninhabited. There are many inlets where you can stop for a dip, including Cala Corsara and Cala Soraya.
- Another unmissable stop is the island of Budelli. Here you will find the symbol of the archipelago, the Pink Beach, one of the most beautiful and photographed in the world. The beach is now a protected area and it will not be possible to walk on the beach or to swim in its bay, but, of course, we will stop and admire it from the boat.
- Also in Budelli, we will stop at the beach called “Spiaggia del Cavaliere”, a wonderful bay of clear sand, touched by the turquoise blue sea, which looks almost unreal. Not surprisingly, this stretch of sea is also called “Porto della Madonna”. If the weather permits, we will stop here for lunch, prepared on board with typical Sardinian products.
- The islands of Razzoli and Santa Maria, separated by a narrow stretch of sea called “Passo degli Asinelli”. In particular, the island of Santa Maria boasts a beautiful beach, Cala Santa Maria, one of the most extensive of the archipelago. An enchanting place to swim, snorkel and relax.
- At the end of the boat trip, around 5.30pm, you will return to the port.
*The itinerary of the boat trip is strongly related to the sea and weather conditions: the captain will have a personalized approach, working with the conditions of the day to decide the best route.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Assistant on board – Aperitif – Lunch with local products – Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkelling
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 17 people on board.