Palma de Mallorca, the capital of that much loved sunny Balearic island, enjoys an envied setting on one of the Mediterranean’s most spectacular bays, the Bay of Palma, a coastal stretch full of attractions, beautiful beaches and some hidden treasures. With the sailing trip in the Bay of Palma, you will discover small beaches, coves and inlets, where you can swim, snorkel and enjoy a privileged view of the coast with the peace and privacy of a sailboat with only 10 passengers. On board you will be offered fresh local snacks, accompanied by beer, wine and soft drinks.
Program of the sailing boat trip in Palma de Mallorca:
- Meeting point at approximately 9:45am at the Real Club Náutico de Palma. Here you will meet the crew and board a comfortable sailboat, which accommodates a maximum of 10 passengers.
- The excursion starts sailing north, along the Bay of Palma: from the sea you will admire the old town of Palma and its the majestic Cathedral.
- We will arrive at Cala Xinxell, the first stop of the tour: we are in the holiday resort Illetas, the surrounding scenery is incredibly beautiful, which makes the bay a popular spot for small yachts and sailboats. We will stop here for a swim and a small aperitif with drinks and snacks.
- The tour continues with a second stop in Portal Vells, on the northern tip of the Bay of Palma. The bay of Portal Vells, considered to be one of the top 20 beaches on Mallorca, will amaze you with its peaceful atmosphere and its small, not crowded beach (just over 30 metres long). If the weather and the sea are good, we will drop anchor here for a swimming/snorkeling session.
- The navigation continues towards north until we reach the last stop of the tour, which, depending on the weather and sea conditions, could be Santa Ponsa, Cala Fornells or Cala Blanca.
- At the end of the boat trip, around 6:00pm, we will return to the Port of Palma.
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and sea conditions.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Snacks – Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages – Snorkeling equipment – Paddle board.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Do not forget: swimsuit – beach towel – sunscreen – sun hat – camera.
Maximum: 10 people on board.