Cinque Terre is a place that is best seen by the sea. Live a true local experience on a small yacht with just 6 people and 2 amazing hosts, far from the tourists crowds, exploring the picturesque coastline of the Cinque Terre villages. In one day have a good, exclusive taste of this gorgeous region: enjoy a touch of local culture and the amazing views from the water, experience a lunch with local food specialties and take a swim in one of the cleanest seas of Italy.
Tour program of the Cinque Terre boat trip from La Spezia with lunch:
- Meeting point at 10.00am at the port Mirabello of La Spezia and start of the boat tour.
- The cruise starts sailing through the “Gulf of Poets”, passing by the charming village of Portovenere, the “gateway to the Cinque Terre”. Stop in Portovenere with visit of approx. 1 hour and lunch in Portovenere, with the possibility to eat on the boat or at a local restaurant according to your preferences and comfort at sea.
- Continue along the picturesque coast of the Cinque Terre National Park. During the tour, enjoy a stop for swimming in a bay accessible only by sea.
- The first town is Riomaggiore, a picturesque coast-side village with post-card perfect panoramas at every bend.
- The tour continues to Manarola: the village is perched atop jagged ocean cliffs and surrounded by lush-green vineyards and is the second of Cinque Terre’s five towns. It has an incredible spit of land where the most famous Cinque Terre Instagram photos are taken.
- From Manarola, you will depart on a boat for Vernazza, the beauty queen of the Cinque Terre: the most popular and the most photogenic one, for the iconic colourful buildings along the cliffs and the beautiful church tower that looks out onto the bay. Get off the boat and visit Vernazza for about 1 hour.
- Further along, you will see Corniglia: the smallest of the Cinque Terre, built far above the ocean on the cliffs.
- Finally, Monterosso al Mare: the largest and most visited of the villages; admire its large beach, lined with colourful umbrellas and spiral up through the village. Relax with a glass of prosecco or soft drink as the sun sinks lower in the sky. The tour will end in Monterosso around 4.30pm.
* Before booking the tour, contact us in chat or write us an e-mail to check availability.
**This experience requires a minimum number of 4 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If so, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: Professional skipper – English speaking assistant – Happy Hour – Lunch.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Camera – Sun hat – Sunscreen – Comfortable shoes.
Maximum: 6 people on board.