Seek peace and tranquillity by visiting the beautiful Egadi Islands, a small archipelago which lies on the west coast of Sicily, in the sight of Trapani. Immerse yourself in a pristine environment of rare beauty, between enchanting bays and unspoiled beaches that greet the transparent sea. With this small group boat tour to Egadi islands from Trapani, you will discover both Favignana and Levanzo, swim and snorkel in the most beautiful bays and discover hidden caves along the coast.
Tour program of the Egadi Islands boat tour from Trapani:
- Meeting point at 9.45am at the port of Trapani (Marina di Levante, Via Ammiraglio Staiti, 18, 91100 Trapani).
- Start of the boat tour, heading to Favignana island. Once arrived, there will be several stops for swimming and snorkeling in the most beautiful bays and beaches in Sicily, such as the bays of Cala Rossa, Cala Bue Marino, and Cala Azzurra. Here you will get lost in the beauty of the unspoiled landscapes, where the turquoise sea meet the sunlight, creating a show of colors and shades that will leave you breathless.
- The last stop in Favignana is the Grotta degli Innamorati or “Lovers Cave”, one of the most evocative places that Favignana can offer. The grotto is named after from two rocks, located one next to the other in a tight submarine hug. Inside, you will discover a secret bay: one of the rarest treasure of Egadi Islands.
- There will be a stop of one hour in the main port of Favignana, allowing you to visit the small town of Favignana by land or have lunch.
- Once back on board, the trip continues to Levanzo Island. Arrival to Levanzo and stops to swimming and snorkeling in the bays of Cala Fredda, Cala Minnola and Cala Calcara. Here you will admire the extraordinary flora and fauna of this stretch of coastline, which is between the richest in Sicily.
- At the end of the boat trip you will return to the port of Trapani, scheduled around 6.00pm.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Assistant on board – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Lunch.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.