A boat tour to the island of Favignana from Trapani allows you to combine sun, sea, relaxation and history. All the appeal of Sicily is concentrated in the space of few kilometers. Travel all around the island with a small group of maximum 10 people; you will chance upon secret coves and bays with crystalline electric blue water. On board you will find alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, all the equipment for snorkeling, and an underwater action camera to record the best scenes.
Program of the Favignana island boat tour from Trapani:
- Meeting point in the port of Trapani (Marina di Levante, Via Ammiraglio Staiti, 18, 91100 Trapani TP).
- Start of the boat tour, heading to Favignana island. The first stop in Favignana will be the bay of Cala Rossa: one of the most beautiful bays in Sicily, it seems to resemble a large amphitheater protected by rocks in a turquoise and clear sea. Here, you will have the chance to swim and snorkel.
- The tour continues with a stop at the bay of Bue Marino, a unique landscape where the turquoise sea contrasts with dark blue spots, creating a show of colors and shades that will leave you breathless.
- The next stop is Cala Azzurra bay, one of the best beaches in Sicily and one of the most suggestive places in Favignana: the shallow sea depths and clarity of its waters make Cala Azzurra similar to a great natural swimming pool. It is also really easy to see fishes swimming around your legs and diving with them.
- The fourth stop will be at the Grotta degli Innamorati or “Lovers Cave”, one of the most evocative places that Favignana can offer. The grotto is named after two rocks, located one next to the other in a tight submarine hug. Inside, you will discover a secret bay: one of the rarest treasures of Egadi Islands.
- There will be a stop of a couple of hours in the main port of Favignana, allowing you to visit the island by land. Once back on board, you will return to the port of Trapani.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Assistant on board – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks – Equipment for snorkeling – Underwater action camera.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Lunch.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 10 people on board.