Just a short boat trip from Dubrovnik, the Elaphite islands, a sun-drenched largely uninhabited archipelago, are a natural wonder and a must-see if you want to live an extraordinary experience of Dalmatian life. Sail out from Dubrovnik on a boat with a limited number of guests and an expert skipper to discover the best of Elaphite islands: during this 4 hours tour you will have the opportunity to dive into a crystal-clear sea, discover the Blue Cave on Koločep island, wonder around in the shade of Mediterranean vegetation in Lopud island and so much more.
Program of the Elaphite islands and Blue Cave boat tour:
- Meeting point at 9:45am in Dubrovnik at Gruž Marina; here you will meet your skipper and board a comfortable boat with a small group only 12 guests.
- We set sail for the Elaphite islands and our first stop is the southernmost inhabited island in Croatia, Koločep, locally known as Kalamota. It is the first of three large Elaphite Islands, and the closest to Dubrovnik. Locals live by the motto “No cars and no rush”, as you will notice the minute we arrive. We will visit one of the Koločep’s landmarks, the Blue Cave, which can only be accessed by swimming. Complimentary snorkeling equipment is at your disposal.
- Our next destination is Lopud island, famous for one of the best sandy beaches in the Dubrovnik area: Šunj beach. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to fully experience a hot and idle summer day you have been longing for a long time! You can choose to stay on the speed boat and get some tan, have complimentary drinks, or go ashore and explore the island.
- The last stop will be Lokrum island, an absolute must-see: marvel at the island’s fascinating caves, swim, snorkel and cliff jump if you are feeling like it.
- We will start sailing back to Dubrovnik town where the tour will end around 2:00pm.
*Please keep in mind the route and time schedule can vary depending on the weather and sea conditions.
The price includes: English speaking skipper – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling.
Don’t forget: Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.