The Greek islands lay claim to some of the greatest sunsets on Earth and from the boat you will have a front-row seat to this magical event. On board of a comfortable sailing vessel, limited to just 8 guests, with expert captain and mate, you will sail mid-afternoon and cruise leisurely towards the stunning shores of Dia island. Enjoy plenty of time to swim, snorkel, sunbathe and chill out with a glass of Prosecco wine and finger food offered on board. Then, just get ready for the main event: the sunset over the Aegean sea.
Tour program of the sunset boat trip to Dia island:
- Meeting point in Heraklion Old Venetian port at 4:45pm, where you will meet the crew and board a comfortable sailing yacht.
- The island of Dia is approximately 1 hour away from Heraklion. During this boat trip to Dia island at sunset, we will navigate along the coastline so that you can soak up every inch of Crete’s beauty as you leave the shore behind. Relax, unwind and catch some rays out on deck as we take a leisurely cruise towards Dia island.
- Once arrived, the skipper will drop anchor in a protected cove with turquoise crystal clear waters. Enjoy plenty of time for swimming and snorkeling, while exploring the rich sea bottom. If you don’t feel in the mood for swimming, just relax on the boat with good music.
- In the meantime, the crew will prepare a rich happy hour: finger food freshly prepared on board, complimented by Prosecco sparkling wine and a special cocktail created for you.
- Then, just sit back and watch as the sun glistens and gently settles into the water and the moon rises off the coast… a perfect ending to a perfect cruise.
- The tour will end around 9:00 pm at Heraklion Old Venetian port.
*You can request a transfer from/to your hotel, upon payment of an extra charge.
The price includes: English speaking crew – Happy hour with finger food – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling.
Don’t forget: Towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera – Jacket for the evening.
Maximum: 8 people on board.