Taking a boat tour in Cinque Terre is an experience you should not miss if you come to Italy: a land between the sea and high rocks and one of the most romantic and striking spots in the world. Escape the crowds and live the charm of the Ligurian coast with this boat trip on a small yacht for maximum six passengers: an intimate experience that, unlike the larger boats, will allow you to get close to the shore of the protected maritime area. Relax and enjoy a unique view of the five picturesque villages, declared a Unesco World Heritage Site for their beauty, admiring a side of the Cinque Terre that is not so easy for tourists to find.
Tour program of the Cinque Terre boat tour from La Spezia:
- Meeting point at 10.00am at the port Mirabello of La Spezia and start of the boat tour.
- The cruise starts sailing through the “Gulf of Poets”, passing by the charming village of Portovenere, the “gateway to Cinque Terre”. Continue along the picturesque coast of the Cinque Terre National Park. During the tour, enjoy a glass of sparkling Prosecco and the typical Ligurian “focaccia”.
- The first town is Riomaggiore, a picturesque coast-side village with post-card perfect panoramas at every bend.
- The tour continues to Manarola: the village is perched atop jagged ocean cliffs and surrounded by lush-green vineyards and it is the second of Cinque Terre’s five towns. It has an incredible spit of land where the most famous Cinque Terre Instagram photos are taken.
- From Manarola, you will depart on a boat for Vernazza, the beauty queen of Cinque Terre: the most popular and the most photogenic one. Vernazza’s shoreline stands out because of the iconic colorful buildings along the cliffs and the beautiful church tower that looks out onto the bay.
- Further along, you will see Corniglia: the smallest of Cinque Terre, built far above the ocean on the cliffs.
- Finally Monterosso al Mare: the largest and most visited of the villages; admire its large beach, lined with colorful umbrellas and spiral up through the village.
- The tour will end in Monterosso around 12.00am.
* Before booking the tour, contact us via chat or via e-mail, to make sure that there will be availability.
**This experience requires a minimum number of 4 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: Professional skipper – English speaking assistant – Snack (Typical Ligurian “focaccia”) – Welcome prosecco toast .
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Do not forget: Camera – Sun hat – Sunscreen.
Maximum: 6 people on board.