An exclusive experience to be lived in total relax with no rush or scheduled time, far away from the crowds and the chaos, with a boat just for you and a skipper at your disposal. Choose your port of departure, like Sorrento, Positano or Naples and join the jet set of the island of Capri: visit the Blue Grotto and kiss under the Faraglioni sea stacks, swim and snorkel in the clear waters and enjoy some free time on the island to shop in high-end boutiques or have a gelato in the Piazzetta.
Here is only a suggested itinerary with some of the main sights highlighted. As this is a private excursion, you can customize it as you wish:
- After the pick-up at your accommodation in Sorrento, you will meet the crew at the port of Sorrento.
- You will sail in the direction of Capri with a stop at the famous Blue Grotto, where you can enter the grotto and enjoy its internal part on the characteristic small wooden boats.
- You will see the most characteristic patches of the island, such as the Grotta Meravigliosa (Marvellous Grotto), the Grotta Bianca (White Grotto), the Grotta Rossa (Red Grotto), the iconic Faraglioni, cliffs and reefs which are about 100 metres high and the big Natural Arch.
- Our crew will show you the ruins of Tiberio’s Villa, Villa Malaparte and Villa Lysis di Fersen, the Fortini Saraceni, and will tell you a short story about the island and the characters who made it even more popular.
- During the day you will swim and snorkel in the clear waters of Capri and, at about lunchtime let the crew suggest you one of the many delicious restaurants overlooking the sea, such as Il Riccio or La Fontelina.
- If you want, you can visit the harbor of Capri and its famous square, disembarking at the port.
- Once back on board, relax en route to the departure point while sipping some Prosecco sparkling wine offered by your skipper.
Private transfer from and to the hotel is available only for hotels in Sorrento and for the full day option. For departures from Positano, Amalfi and Naples the skipper will wait for you at the port.
The price includes: Boat – Pick-up to/from the port – English-speaking skipper – Fuel – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Snacks – Fruit – Towels.
The price does not include: Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (14,00 €) – Disembarkation tax to the island of Capri (100,00 €).
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.