Aboard a typical Sorrento boat, on this 2 hours tour around the island of Capri, you will sail all along the coast admiring majestic reefs, arches in the rock and all the famous attractions of the coast, such as the Faraglioni rocks, the lighthouse of Punta Carena, the famous Blue Grotto and the amazing White Grotto and Green Grotto. Enjoy the blue sea of Capri, swimming in the most crystalline waters of the world and relax with a happy hour.
Program of the Capri boat tour – Around the island in 2 hours:
- Meet your skipper at 01:30 pm at the Porto Turistico in Marina Grande Capri, under the big white umbrellas.
- During the boat tour, you will see the most characteristic patches of the island, such as the Grotta Meravigliosa (Marvellous Grotto), the Grotta Bianca (White Grotto), the Grotta Rossa (Red Grotto), the iconic Faraglioni, cliffs and reefs which are about 100 metres high and the big Natural Arch.
- Our crew will show you the ruins of Tiberio’s Villa, Villa Malaparte and Villa Lysis di Fersen, the Fortini Saraceni. They will tell you the story about the island and the characters who made it even more popular.
- During the tour, there will be different stops with free time for swimming and snorkeling, as well as a relaxing stop with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Before the return, there enjoy the happy hour with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the Porto Turistico of Marina Grande, Capri around 03:30 pm.
*The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time
** This experience requires a minimum number of 4 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: Professional skipper English speaking – Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off– Snorkeling equipment – Lunch.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12-14 people on board.