Aboard a typical Sorrento boat, on this 2 hours tour around the island of Capri, you will sail all along the coast admiring majestic reefs, arches in the rock and all the famous attractions of the coast, such as the Faraglioni rocks, the lighthouse of Punta Carena, the famous Blue Grotto and the amazing White Grotto and Green Grotto. Enjoy the blue sea of Capri, swimming in the most crystalline waters of the world and relax with a happy hour.
Program of the Capri boat tour – Around the island in 2 hours:
- Meeting point at 1:00pm in Marina Grande (Capri), where you will meet the crew and get on board a comfortable “Gozzo Sorrentino”.
- During the boat tour, you will see the most characteristic patches of the island, such as the Grotta Meravigliosa (Marvellous Grotto), the Grotta Bianca (White Grotto), the Grotta Rossa (Red Grotto), the iconic Faraglioni, cliffs and reefs which are about 100 metres high and the big Natural Arch.
- Our crew will show you the ruins of Tiberio’s Villa, Villa Malaparte and Villa Lysis di Fersen, the Fortini Saraceni. They will tell you the story about the island and the characters who made it even more popular.
- During the tour, there will be different stops with free time for swimming and snorkeling, as well as a relaxing stop with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Before the return, there enjoy the happy hour with limoncello tasting.
- Return to Marina Grande (Capri).
***The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time.
The price includes: Professional skipper English speaking – Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Lunch.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.