Spend a gorgeous full day sailing aboard a modern catamaran experiencing the most beautiful spots around Naxos. Away from the touristic masses, with a small group of maximum 18 people and expert crew on board, you will sail along the coasts of Naxos, Paros, Panteronisia islets and/or Small Cyclades. Discover secluded beaches, secret bays and stunning seascapes; enjoy several opportunities to swim and snorkel in crystal blue waters; taste the traditional Greek cuisine with the lunch prepared on board and experience the authentic Greek hospitality.
Tour program of the boat tour to Paros and/or Small Cyclades:
- Meeting point at the port of Naxos at 8:45am, where you will meet the crew and board the comfortable Lagoon 400 catamaran.
The itinerary of the catamaran cruise from Naxos is strongly related to the sea and weather conditions: the captain will have a personalized approach, working with the conditions of the day to decide the best route,
and combining together some or more of the following destinations:
- The coast of Naxos, famous for its long, sandy beaches: in fact some of the longest beaches anywhere
on the Greek islands can be found here, just think about Agios Prokopios beach or Aliko beach. Enjoy some time for swimming and snorkeling, with the equipment provided by the crew.
- Paros: as we approach the coast, leaving Naxos behind, you will admire the typical Cycladic landscape of Paros: whitewashed villages, blue-domed churches, blonde-sand beaches, fishing harbors overlooked by taverna tables, plus lively bars and cafés.
- Following the coastline, we will reach a cluster of islands and rocky islets known to the wider public as Panteronisia islets. Known as the “Caribbean” of the Aegean, here the clear emerald waters attract everyone who visits this area by boat. The spot is enchanting for swimming, snorkeling and relaxation.
- The Small Cyclades: this group of islands was until recently a long-held sacred secret amongst Greeks who relish their privacy, fresh seafood, non-commercial set-ups and oodles of stunning natural beauty. Enjoy the crystal turquoise sea while swimming and snorkeling, soak-up the sun and relax while admiring postcard-perfect scenarios.
- The tour will end around 6:00pm at the port of Naxos.
The price includes: English speaking crew – Lunch on board – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling – Inflatable boat to explore the coasts.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Towel – Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 18 people on board.