Make the most out of your vacation in Sicily and join this boat trip to discover the most beautiful beaches and caves along the Zingaro Natural Reserve, Scopello and San Vito lo Capo. Departing from Castellammare del Golfo aboard a comfortable boat, together with a small group of 12 passengers and an experienced skipper, you will enjoy a wonderful scenery featuring crystal clear waters and reach by sea secluded corners of paradise. Don’t miss the stops at Cala Bianca, Faraglioni of Scopello, Cala del Leone, Cala dell’Uzzo, Cala Rossa where you can swim and snorkel and finally, the free time to visit of the village of San Vito lo Capo.
Program of the boat trip from Castellammare del Golfo:
- Meeting at 09:45am at the Club Nautico of Castellammare del Golfo (Via Don Luigi Zangara, 91014 Castellammare del Golfo TP).
- During this day you will discover the hidden wonders and the most interesting places along the coast of Castellammare del Golfo and San Vito Lo Capo. Once left the port behind us, in about 20 minutes, we will reach Cala Bianca with its steep rugged rocks overlooking the sea. Once anchored, you can dive into the beautiful water of this cove, perfect spot for some snorkeling.
- The tour continues to the Zingaro Nature Reserve. During the journey, the skipper will be happy to explain every detail and curiosity about this stretch of coast of approximately 7 km long. Here you will discover wonderful places and attractions such as the Faraglioni of Scopello, Cala del Leone, Cala dell’Uzzo and Cala Rossa, not to mention the Grotta degli Innamorati (Lovers Cave), considered one of the most beautiful places to visit here.
- Along the way, there will be stops to swim and snorkel; with a refreshing dip, you will have the opportunity to observe closely the marine flora and fauna that populate this stretch of coast.
- Afterwards, we will dock at the small harbor of San Vito lo Capo where, with a stop of 1 hour and 30 minutes, you can visit the village in complete autonomy and, considering the lunchtime, you can stop in one of the local restaurants and taste the traditional cuisine of Trapani.
- Once back on board, we will travel back to the starting point. The tour ends with the return to the port of Castellammare del Golfo, which will be around 18:00.
*The itinerary is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions. The skipper, depending on wind conditions, will decide the most suitable route, ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience for all the guests on board.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Assistant on board – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Lunch.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.