This short 1-hour tour provides a unique opportunity to visit Ponta da Piedade and admire beaches such as Praia do Camilo and Praia Dona Ana from the sea. As you sail along the Algarve coast, you’ll be treated to breathtaking views of impressive rock formations and concealed caves, accessible thanks to our specially selected smaller vessel.
Program of the boat trip from Lagos to Ponta de Piedade:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure at the BlueFleet office located inside Lagos train station.
- The boat trip starts from the charming Marina de Lagos, heading south along the Algarve coastline. Prepare to uncover the beauty of the coast and delve into its secrets, culture, and history with the assistance of our local guide on board.
- Our first stop is Praia Dona Ana, where you can enjoy views of this pristine natural landscape to the south of Lagos. It’s a scene graced by the crystal-clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean and surrounded by limestone cliffs.
- Continuing the cruise, you’ll also have the opportunity to visit the famous and highly sought-after Praia do Camilo—a small sandy beach nestled between golden cliffs that descend into the sea.
- Next, we reach the renowned Ponta da Piedade, a promontory located 3 km south of Lagos. It is known for its awe-inspiring rock formations, golden cliffs, and concealed caves sculpted over the years by the relentless forces of the sea. This is one of the coast’s most popular and must-see attractions. Thanks to our smaller vessel, you’ll have the opportunity to venture inside the caves for an up-close look at their intricate details.
- Finally, we head to the small semicircular bay of Barranco Martinho, situated between the Ponta da Piedade lighthouse and Canavial Beach.
- The tour concludes after approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes with the return to the Marina de Lagos port.
*Please note that this experience may be subject to weather and sea conditions. In case of adverse weather or sea conditions, the trip may be canceled after confirmation, and you will be provided with an alternative option or a full refund.
**This experience requires a minimum number of passengers. It is possible that the tour may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers. In this case you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Authorized local guide – Life jacket.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Sunscreen – Camera.
Maximum: 10 people on board.