Leave Mykonos for a day and hop on board a beautiful sailing yacht to discover ancient cultures, wonderful beaches with crystal clear sea, uninhabited islands and much more. During this full day boat tour from Mykonos, you will explore the archaeological site of Delos with the assistance of a licensed guide, swim and snorkel off the island of Rhenia and enjoy complimentary meals, snacks, drinks on board. Enjoy a real sailing experience and let the winds guide your way!
Tour program of the boat trip to Rhenia and Delos:
- Pick-up at your hotel or a close meeting point and transfer to the port. With a short tender ride we will reach Agios Ioannis bay, where the sailing yacht is anchored.
- We will start sailing to our first destination: the island of Rhenia, which is approximately 1 hour away from Mykonos. As we sail, gaze out at the beautiful scenery and the remarkable crystal blue water of the Aegean Sea, chilling out to the tunes of your choice and relaxing as you sunbathe on deck.
- Once arrived to the uninhabited island of Rhenia, we will drop anchor in an idyllic bay with crystal clear turquoise waters and a gold sandy beach. We will stop here for 2 hours, during which you can enjoy swimming, snorkeling and a Mediterranean lunch on board.
- After 2 hours, we set sail for Delos, one of the most important archaeological sites of all Greece. Here you will have approximately 1h. 30m. to explore the island with a professional English-speaking guide. Discover the highlights of this sacred island, believed to be the birthplace of Apollo and designated a World Cultural Property protected by UNESCO. You can also visit the museum, walking up Mount Kynthos (367 feet high) and admire stunning views of the surrounding Cycladic islands.
- We are ready to sail back to Mykonos, where the arrival is scheduled by 4:30pm. The driver will be waiting to drive you back to your hotel, not before a farewell drink toast.
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on weather conditions and at the captain discretion.
**The dress code at the archaeological site of Delos is modest: walk shorts, pants and t-shirts etc. No entrance is allowed in skimpy clothes.
The price includes: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – English speaking crew – Licensed English-speaking guide for the visit of Delos – Lunch – Snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling – WiFi on board.
The price does not include: Entrance fee at the archaeological site of Delos (12,00 € per person in cash)
Don’t forget: Passport or valid ID – Swimsuit – Towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 18 people on board.