Spend the night out on one of our boat and enjoy an unforgettable evening. On the 15th of August, Positano honours the Madonna Assunta, the protector of the village: the village gets crowded and the celebrations start with typical popular dances and traditional dishes. And then the amazing show of the fireworks on the sea. You will be there to enjoy the show: sailing to Positano, with stops to swim and an happy hour at sunset, having dinner in a typical restaurant and then the fireworks display on the sea. An evocative and magical atmosphere which will leave you breathless.
Tour program of the boat trip with fireworks display in Positano:
- Pick-up at your hotel or at a close meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure for Punta del Capo along the Sorrento peninsula. During the trip you can admire: the ancient fishing village of Marina Grande, the remains of a Roman villa at the Baths of Queen Joan, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other attractions along the coast.
- Stop at the ruins of the Roman villa of Queen Joan with free time to swim and snorkel and an aperitif offered on board with snacks and prosecco.
- Stop for dinner with traditional dishes in one of the restaurants located on the Amalfi coast.
- After dinner, we leave the restaurant to moor in Positano waiting for the fireworks organized to celebrate the 15th of August.
- The fireworks display starts at midnight and lasts about 15 minutes, during which you can admire a unique scenery from the bow of the boat.
- At the end of the show, return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the hotel or to the meeting point.
The price includes: Pick-up from/to hotel – Professional skipper English speaking – Appetizers – Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling – Dinner at a local restaurant – Fireworks display from the sea.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Camera – Jacket for the evening.
Maximum: 12 people on board.