Living the island of Capri has never been so easy and confortable! Join a tour on a boat all around the island and grant yourself a day devoted to the sea, the sun and the total relax. On a boat with just 12 passengers you will admire the Sorrento and Capri coastlines, between caves, inlets, and the most beautiful spots of the island.
Tour Program of the Sorrento coast and Capri boat tour from Sorrento – Easy Going:
- Pick-up from your hotel or from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvelous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to explore the island.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento.
- Return to the port and transfer to your hotel or to the meeting point.
***The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
The price includes: Pick-up from/to hotel – Professional skipper English speaking.
The price does not include: Snacks – Drinks – Stops for swimming.
Do not forget: Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera – Comfortable shoes.
Maximum: 12 people on board.