Cefalù is nestled between a postcard perfect, horse-shoe bay and the looming, limestone cliff-face of La Rocca. With this boat trip of 3 hours, you will sail all along the coast admiring majestic reefs overlooking the sea, inlets carved into the rock and small villages of anglers. Enjoy the blue sea, swimming in the crystalline water and relax with a happy hour, with the wonders of the coast before your eyes.
Tour program of the coast of Cefalù boat trip:
- Meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time at the port of Cefalù in Via Presidiana.
- Start of the boat tour to admire the medieval old town: one of the most charming landscape in Sicily where the small streets and the colorful houses are dominated by the imposing rocky crag La Rocca and by the 12th century Norman Cathedral, which is one of the finest in Italy, now part of the Unesco World Heritage. We will stop in front of the beach of Cefalù, one of the most beautiful beaches in Sicily, thanks to its white sand and crystalline sea, populated by locals and tourists from all over the world during the hot months.
- The next stop will be at the Bay of Mazzaforno, where you will discover the beach of Sette Frati: set in a picturesque landscape, it enchants visitors and tourists for its extraordinary charm. Swim and snorkel into the sea, admiring its colors ranging from emerald green to turquoise at the deepest points.
- The last stop will be at Kalura beach, a small inlet surrounded by cliffs and an enchanting view on the crystal clear sea, famous for being quiet and less crowded than other beaches in Cefalù. In this popular destination for snorkeling and diving lovers, enjoy a swim and discover the richness of its seabed.
- Once back on board, end this magical experience, enjoying a pleasant aperitif prepared by your captain.
- At the end of the tour, after about 3 hours, you will return to the port of Cefalù.
*This experience may be affected by weather and sea conditions. It is possible that the tour may be cancelled after confirmation in case of bad weather or unfavourable sea conditions. In that case, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
The price includes: Professional skipper English speaking – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Snacks – Snorkelling mask – Lifejacket.
Don’t forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.