Join us in this unforgettable activity and combine two unique experiences: the dolphins watching and discovering caves and secret bays along the Algarve coast. Depart from Albufeira aboard a comfortable RIB with a small group of just 18 people to see the main attractions along the coast, such as hidden beaches, rock formations and the famous Benagil Cave.
Program of the boat trip to the Benagil Cave with dolphin watching:
- Meet 30 minutes before departure at the Allboat office in Alameda da Orada, 8200-394 Albufeira, Portugal, near Gate No. 3.
- Sailing along the coast, you will discover natural wonders such as the Algarve’s many rock formations and the most iconic secret beaches, which are found in the stretch between Albufeira and Benagil.
- Next stop, Benagil Cave. This cave, which can only be visited by sea, is famous all over the world for its unique circular opening at the top, which allows the sunlight to penetrate, creating extraordinary plays of light in the transparent waters of the ocean. Here, thanks to the small size of the boat, you will have access to the inside of the cave and admire its details more closely. Sea conditions permitting, you can enjoy a stop for a swim in one of the wonderful bays along the coast.
- Next, we will head out into the open sea in search of the most common dolphin species in the area. These include Tursiops truncatus and Delphinus delphis. With a bit of luck, these beautiful creatures will show themselves to you as they play and jump around the boat. So make sure you have your camera ready to capture this unforgettable experience.
- The tour ends with the return to Marina de Albufeira after approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
*This experience is not suitable for pregnant women or those with problems with their neck or back.
**The probability of seeing dolphins is estimated at 95%. However, this is not guaranteed as dolphins are wild animals.
***This experience requires a minimum number of passengers. It is possible that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers. In this case you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Life jackets.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Sunscreen – Swimsuit – Beach Towel – Camera.
Maximum: 18 people on board.