Departing from Albufeira in a comfortable catamaran, with a small group of 30/40 passengers, you will head to Benagil. Once arrived, with the help of the experienced instructors on board, you will have an unforgettable experience by kayak or SUP, discovering the many hidden beaches and rock formations that characterize the Algarve coast, such as the Benagil Cave.
Program of the Benagil boat trip with kayak & SUP:
- Meet 30 minutes before departure time, at the SeaAlgarve office in Marina de Albufeira, Beco da Orada Apartado 2422, 8201-918 Albufeira, by the gate n°3.
- Get on board a comfortable catamaran and start your trip to Benagil, along the coast of the Algarve. Along the way you will enjoy breathtaking views of rocky formations and beautiful hidden beaches before stopping to kayak or SUP.
- Upon arrival in Benagil, you will have free time to kayak or SUP to the famous Benagil Cave, exploring the most hidden beaches and caves. You will be positively affected physically, mentally and emotionally by this zero-impact ocean sport. The instructors on board will teach you the best techniques throughout the tour and make sure you have a rewarding experience in complete safety. So be sure to get your cell phone ready to capture this unique experience in close contact with nature.
- Before returning to the catamaran you can enjoy a refreshing swim in the clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean. On the way back you can relax on board with music playing in the background.
- The tour ends with the return to Albufeira Marina after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.
*Single kayaks, double kayaks and SUPs are available. At the time of booking please indicate your preference. Otherwise you will be given what we have available at the time of check-in
The price includes: Professional skipper – Kayak and SUP instructor – Kayak and SUP equipment.
Don’t forget: Valid ID or passport – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Sunscreen – Swimsuit – Beach towel – Camera – Warm and dry spare clothes – Waterproof cover.
Maximum: 30/40 people on board.