Your day to Capri begins with the pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port where You Know! team will be waiting. Once on board the skipper will sail along the Sorrento Coast to let you admire the beauty of the gulf: ravines, roman ruins and saracen towers.
Once you have arrived in Capri you will start your tour of the island by boat where your guide will show you the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Natural Arch. Continuing the tour, you will pass the famous Faraglioni of Capri and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena. The tour of the island ends with the mooring at Marina Grande: here you will have 4 hours to visit both Capri and Anacapri by yourself.
Tour program of the boat trip to Capri and Anacapri from Sorrento:
- Pick-up from your hotel or from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvelous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel or to the meeting point.
***The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time or for the winter closure.
The price includes: Pick-up to/from a meeting point – Professional skipper English speaking.
The price does not include: Entrance fees – Lunch.
Do not forget: Camera – Windbreaker – Comfortable shoes.
Maximum: 12 people on board.