Deemed an outstanding example of Mediterranean landscape by UNESCO, the Amalfi Coast is one of Italy’s most memorable destinations. On board of an elegant Gozzo, with your friends, your family or your partner, you will discover the most beloved coastal towns of this charming area. Accompanied by your English speaking skipper, you will learn about the area, enjoy the beautiful boat and stupendous views, stop to swim, enjoy a local lunch and time on land at your leisure.
Here is only a suggested itinerary with some of the main sights highlighted. As this is a private excursion, you can customize it as you wish:
- After pick-up at your accommodation in Sorrento, you will meet the crew at the port.
- Cruising along the Sorrento coast, you will admire: the ruins of the roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, Punta Campanella and its pristine Marine Reserve, the historic Saracen tower and the picturesque bays of Puolo and Massalubrense.
- We’ll continue to the Bay of Ieranto and the Bay of Nerano, set along one of the most striking gulfs on Italy’s coast, dotted with tiny coves and breathtaking cliffs.
- Our next stop is at the Li Galli Islets, a stunning archipelago of three tiny islands. According to legend, this is where the Sirens would lie in wait for passing sailors, luring them to the rocky coastlines with their songs.
- Afterwards, we’ll set our sights on Positano, hub of the international jet set who love its chic shops, picturesque beach, and glamorous cafès and restaurants. And finally Amalfi, the true perl of the coast.
- During the day you will have many opportunity to swim and snorkel in the most beautiful spots along the Amalfi coast; you can have lunch in one of the many delicious restaurant along the coast, and, if you want, you can get off the boat and visit the villages of Positano and Amalfi at your leisure.
- Once back on board, relax en route to the port of Sorrento sipping some Prosecco sparkling wine offered by your skipper.
*The half day option is available only with departure from Sorrento.
**Private transfer from and to the hotel is available only for hotels in Sorrento and for the full day option (8 hours). For departures from Positano, Amalfi and Naples the skipper will wait for you at the port.
The price includes: Boat – Pick-up to/from the port – English-speaking skipper – Fuel – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Snacks – Fruit – Towels.
The price does not include: Disembarkation/embarkation fee to the Port of Naples, Mergellina (100,00 €) if applicable – Snorkeling equipment (it is advisable for the customers to bring their own or to buy it new on board: € 15,00 mask; € 9,00 snorkel).
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.