This is the place where the sea meets the mountain creating a breathtaking landscape, unique in the world. You will explore the beautiful town of Positano and Amalfi, you will swim and snorkel in the clear waters of the coast, and at the end of the day you will enjoy a moment of perfect ease with a happy hour on board. Nothing’s missing! What are you waiting for?
Tour Program of the Sorrento coast and Amalfi coast boat trip from Capri:
- Meeting point in in Marina Grande (Capri) at 08:20 am and transfer by boat to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Amalfi, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, Ieranto bay and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Sailing along the Amalfi Coast. Along the way you will admire: the Island of Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano, Fiordo di Furore.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Amalfi to visit the ancient Maritime Republic and stop from 1 to 2 hours in Positano to explore the “pearl” of the Amalfi Coast.
- Departure from Positano with final limoncello tasting.
- Return to Capri.
The price includes: Transfer by boat to/from Capri – Professional skipper English speaking – Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkeling.
The price does not include: Lunch.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera – Passport.
Maximum: 12 people on board.
Reviews from our customers
Based on 1 review
Best experience with lowest cost!