The first eco-friendly tour to discover one of Italy’s most memorable destinations: the Amalfi coast, deemed an outstanding example of a Mediterranean landscape by Unesco. On board of an elegant “gozzo” with hybrid engine technology, with an experienced skipper and just 8 guests, you will discover the most beloved coastal towns in the world, you will be able to swim and snorkel in the clear waters and enjoy some free time both in Positano and Amalfi. But above all, thanks to the hybrid boat, you will enjoy exclusive access to the Bay of Ieranto, a natural paradise that is part of the Marine Protected Area of Punta Campanella, and therefore inaccessible to boats with diesel engine. Navigate in total silence and zero emissions and discover the infinite beauty of the Amalfi coast by sea.
Tour program of the Amalfi coast and Ieranto bay boat tour – Eco-friendly tour:
- Pick-up from your hotel or from a close meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Amalfi, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and, above all, thanks to the hybrid boat, you can enjoy the exclusive access to the Marine Protected Area of the Bay of Ieranto, which is inaccessible to other boats with diesel engine.
- Sailing along the Amalfi coast. Along the way you will admire: the island Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano, the Fjord of Furore and the Emerald Grotto (except if the Grotto is closed due to bad sea and weather conditions).
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Amalfi to visit the ancient Maritime Republic and stop from 1 to 2 hours in Positano to explore the “pearl” of the Amalfi coast.
- Departure from Positano to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel or to the meeting point.
**This experience requires a minimum number of 4 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
The price includes: Pick-up from/to hotel – Professional skipper English speaking – Dry snacks – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The price does not include: Entrance ticket to the Emerald Grotto (€ 5,00 per person) – Destination fee € 5,00 per person to be paid on the spot – Snorkeling equipment (it is advisable for the customers to bring their own or to buy it new before boarding: € 15,00 mask; € 9,00 snorkel).
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 8 people on board.