Take in the highlights of Croatia’s Dalmatian coast on this small group boat tour from Trogir. Set sail across the Adriatic and marvel at natural wonders such as the Blue Cave and the Monk Seal Cave on Biševo island; explore the charming seaside village of Komiža, before swimming and snorkeling in Stiniva Cove and Budikovac Island. Conclude your tour with some relaxed free time in the quaint coastal town of Hvar before returning to Trogir.
Tour program of the 5 islands, Blue Cave and Hvar boat trip:
- Meeting point 15 minutes before the departure in Trogir at Ulica kralja Tomislava 16.
- The journey begins with a 90 minutes ride by speedboat to the east side of Biševo island, where you will see famous natural phenomenon of the Blue Cave, one of the most extraordinary places on the Adriatic sea, thanks to its beautiful blue-silver light.
- On the island Biševo there is one more cave worth to visit: the Monk Seal Cave, the longest cave on island Biševo, around 160 m long and it was one of the habitats of monk seals in the past.
- We continue for the picturesque fishing village of Komiža on the island of Vis. Here you will have 1 hour to explore the small town and the beautiful pebble beaches or have a coffee on the promenade.
- We will then head to Stiniva bay on the island of Vis, a beautiful bay protected as a nature reserve and voted as one of the top 10 beaches in Europe.
- Just 15 minutes away, is the the Blue Lagoon on Budikovac island. Discover the bay, exploring its bottom using the snorkeling equipment. Or simply chill out at the bar on beach, enjoying the sun.
- The tour continues to the Pakleni islands, a collection of fourteen untouched islands that attract visitors for their hidden beaches, deserted lagoons and bays. We will cruise around the islands and stop to take amazing pictures.
- Finally, Hvar town, the last stop of the trip and one of the most beautiful and must-see places in Croatia. Enjoy some free time to have a coffee on the promenade, to visit he Franciscan monastery, to hike up to the fortress, and explore the citadel built on the site of a medieval castle.
- The tour will end around 7:00pm in Trogir.
*Please keep in mind the route and time schedule can vary depending on the weather and sea conditions.
The price includes: English speaking skipper – Bottled water – Entrance tickets for the Blue Cave – Windproof jacket – Equipment for snorkeling.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off – Lunch.
Don’t forget: Beach towel – Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Sunglasses – Camera.
Maximum: 12 people on board.