During your vacations in Fuerteventura, spend a day discovering an uninhabited natural gem: the island of Lobos, just a few kilometers off the coast of Fuerteventura. Surrounded by crystal clear waters and peaceful, almost-deserted bays, Lobos is the perfect place to spend a relaxing day on a boat. In 4 hours, with this boat tour from Corralejo, you will sail around the island of Lobos with an experienced skipper and a very small group of passengers for maximum privacy and comfort. Enjoy stops for swimming, snorkeling, kayaking and SUP, as well as a light lunch with snacks and drinks offered on board.
Program of the sailing trip to Lobos island with lunch:
- Meet at 09:45am or 2:15pm at the departure point at the port of Corralejo, in front of Bar La Lonja. Here you will meet the crew and board a comfortable 12m sailing boat.
- We will set sail for the island of Lobos, passing through the Bocaina, a five-kilometer sea strait that separates Lanzarote from Fuerteventura, and right at the center of this channel lies the volcanic island of Lobos. With a depth of no more than 10 meters, the strait offers the perfect conditions for sailing around the coast of Lobos.
- Once in Lobos, we’ll start sailing around the island to admire the main attractions along the coast, such as the Caldera, an ancient semi-submerged volcano that represents the highest point of the island, or the Martiño lighthouse, whose guardian Antoñito el Farero was the first inhabitant of the island, or El Puertito, the small port of the island.
- Then, we will stop for a while in one of the protected bays in the south of the island: enjoy the sea and the surrounding landscape and don’t miss the chance to dive in these turquoise waters and snorkel, go kayaking and SUP, with all the equipment provided on board. Meanwhile, the crew will prepare snacks for a tasty lunch to be enjoyed on the boat.
- At the end of the boat trip, around 2:00pm or 6:30pm, you will return to the port of Corralejo.
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and sea conditions.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Assistant on board – Lunch with local products – Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkelling, kayaking and SUP.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 6 people on board.