Crystal clear waters, lunar landscape and an explosion of colors: the island of Lobos is a tiny uninhabited islet of the Canary Islands, located northwest of Fuerteventura. Here nature reigns supreme: Lobos is home to a virgin volcanic landscape that remains unspoilt; a magical place like no other. If you’re short on time but don’t want to miss the opportunity to visit Lobos, choose the 3-hour boat tour from Corralejo and, together with an experienced skipper, you will sail around the island, stopping at one of the bays in the south where you can swim, go snorkeling, kayaking and SUP.
Program of the sailing tour to Lobos island from Corralejo:
- Meet at 09:45am or 2:15pm at the departure point at the port of Corralejo. Here you will meet the crew and board a comfortable 12mt sailing boat.
- We will set sail for the island of Lobos, passing through the Bocaina, a five-kilometer sea strait that separates Lanzarote from Fuerteventura. With a depth of no more than 10 meters, the strait offers the perfect conditions for sailing around the coast of Lobos.
- Once in Lobos, we will start sailing around the island to admire the main attractions along the coast, including volcanoes, extraordinary landscapes and hidden coves.
- We will then stop for a while in one of the protected bays in the south of the island: enjoy the sea and the surrounding landscape and don’t miss the chance to dive into the turquoise waters and go snorkelling, kayaking and SUP, with all the equipment provided on board.
- At the end of the boat trip, around 1:00pm or 5:30pm, you will return to the port of Corralejo.
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather and sea conditions.
The price includes: Professional skipper – Assistant on board – Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages – Equipment for snorkelling, kayaking and SUP.
The price does not include: Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Beach towel – Sunscreen – Sun hat – Camera.
Maximum: 6 people on board.